The BR series cabinets incorporate very efficient Low Frequency drivers delivering accurate tone with high output. Expect a deep resonate bass from these systems along with a tight, punchy, slap & pop high-end. Extended mid range also makes your bass sound alive.
- Cross grain laminated multi-ply plywood enclosure construction
- Heavy internal bracing eliminates unwanted cabinet resonance
- Dado joints are assembled with 3000 lbs tensile strength glue
- 16 ga. perforated steel grill
- Covered in black vinyl with recessed handles
Carvin offers an assortment of colored coverings for guitar and bass combos, 4 X 12 speaker enclosures, guitar amp heads and bass amps. To select a color for your new BR118N-4, check the appropriate swatch in the "Accessories" section below. Note that while custom cabinets, enclosures and heads are covered under our 10-day trial and are fully refundable, the cost of the colored vinyl is not.
Please add 3 - 10 business days for custom-covered cabinets.
- Heavy-duty 18" woofer
- Imp: 4 ohms, power handling: 500 Watts
- Speakon™ & 1/4" jack connector plate
- Freq. Resp: 30 to 2K Hz -3dB
- Sensitivity: 98dB @ 1w and 127 dB @ 500w
- Covered in black vinyl
- Size: 23.5" wide x 18.25" deep x 25.5" high
- Weight: 63 lbs
- Made in San Diego, California
Mike Voiland Garner, NC
"Got the BR118 cab to use with the BX500 head. A terrific "little" set-up with BIG sound. I say "little" because the head is small and only 6 lbs., while the dimensionally large (in cubic inches) cab only weighs in at 59 lbs. Lifting it off the ground into my minivan is easy. And with the casters, the cab is an especially easy load-in. My trio demands a massive low bottom, and this cab/head combo does the trick. The 18" subwoof makes it happen without the head having to work very hard."
Reginald Manning Las Vegas, NV
"I have a R600 Redline which was powering an AshDown 4x10. Just wasn't cutting it. Ordered the Carvin cab and man what a difference! Keith the tech could't have been nicer. Deep, deep dub bass with punch! I like it so much I'm thinking about getting another! Oh did I mention my R600 is 9 yrs old? only one repair, and I got it used!"